Monday, April 13, 2009

The Wii Fit Board says ooohhhh!

So is it just me or does the Wii Fit Board say "oohhh" for everyone - light and heavy? It sure is a bit demoralizing at first. I gained 3 pounds over the weekend, partly because I did not get ANY exercise, including the Wii Fit for 3 days. So, this morning I was saying "ooohhh" too when I saw my Wii Fit Age results and BMI. Now I have a bigger hill to climb to reach my 2 week goal for weight loss (of which I'm 5 days into)!

Wii, as a family, hosting about 40 of our family members and friends did get some Wii time. Wii played bowling, tennis, and Wii Mario Kart racing. One of my nephews is so good at bowling that he can go into a completely different room and throw strikes repeatedly (5 in a row yesterday). So, it does tell me that despite the exercise I'm getting the Wii Bowling game loses a bit of authenticity in realism. "Oooohhh not fare" was the common complaint amongst those competing against him.

1 comment:

  1. Click Here to Unlock Your Wii Safely With Homebrewinstaller And Play
    Import & Backup Games, DVD`s, Music + More!
    http://wiilovefun.wiihome.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=CBW2

    ReplyDelete